Monday, October 1, 2012

***By LAND or by SEA***


source: fannylatourlambert

Recently, I've been feeling an unrepentant need, lust, longing for travel. Mind you I don't really travel. I've never been overseas unless a wedding in the caribbean counts and I'm actually very fearful of flying in general. However, something inside me is bubbling... a burning need to explore the world around me with nothing--no obligation, hindering my escape. I would love to just sit on a deserted beach in the middle of nowhere, soaking up the intensity of the vastness around me. or take in a cultural specatacle in a village I've never heard of while my head full of natural braids swings side to side to the rythm of an unfamiliar sound. I'd like to be anywhere but here...in my work cube living this normal existence.


1 comment: